Stitching time

God has given us gifts we just need to find what it is...











I AM BACK

I hope to be back posting more often now. I just got lazy for a while. I have so many jobs to get done that I had to take some time to get them under control. This month is flying by too fast for me. It is about time to go to ANG seminar and I have home work to get done plus a lot of stuff to line up to carry with me.I think I have my color board all ready see what you think. I was to collect all kinds of things to relate in color with this picture the teacher sent me. Here is the picture That she sent me. I am pleased with it and ready to take it to Ohio. Now if I could get all the threads I need lined up. The overdye tread is the main color and I can not find what I like. Now to get all my things lined up for the finishing class I have..

No comments:

Post a Comment