Stitching time

God has given us gifts we just need to find what it is...











The Indian Lady ready for the Framer

This is the needlepoint I took to stitch for the Auction at ANG seminar 2011. I had planned to stitch it after Christmas while things are slow at home. Well it just never got slow this year. Auburn went to the National Championship game and then family moving things never slowed. When I pulled it out to stitch I noticed it was to be mailed by March 1. It was Feb. 25 so it was not going to happen at the correct time. I wrote the person in charge and she was very nice saying go ahead and stitch it and we will use it next year. But I have it done now and I am going to have it framed before sending it in. This Indian Lady was designed by Tish of Sundance Designs. This lady was a real leader in the needlepoint revival. I was happy to learn about this as I stitched. I will post a picture of her framed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment