Stitching time

God has given us gifts we just need to find what it is...











2012

The new year came in and now it is Febuary where has the time gone? I have not gotten to do much quilting or needlepoint this year but my heart wants to. I have finished a quilt top but not quilted yet. I have made some pillows but not done the hand work on them. I helped a friend make a Roman Shade and bed spread with a few pillows and that is finished!!!!



YOYO QUILT


I made this Yo Yo quilt the last couple of months last year. When I saw this idea on the cover of one of our quilt magazine's. I had a box of Yo Yo's made so this made it an easy/fun job. I appliqued each yo yo on to a 3 1/2" strip of fabric (this fabric was in my stash) I had a fun time making this quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment