Stitching time

God has given us gifts we just need to find what it is...











What a Day

The yard got mowed today and if no rain comes soon there will be no more mowing this summer. The price of water is so high that we just do not want to trun the sprinklers on. I did get some "monkey" grass planted around the walk way in the back yard. But that turned into a big job! As i dug the holes for the grass I ran into gravel left from the consturction of the house. It is not a small amount either. The wagon go so heavy I had to get Dunk to roll it to the woods to empty. He did not go far with it either. ha! I got a table spray painted for the porch also. Hope it will look ok. I called an decorator today and priced for 1 visit to help with paint color. $100 for 1 visit. I think I will take my chances with my color choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment