Stitching time

God has given us gifts we just need to find what it is...











HOME AGAIN

I am home from a good trip over Europe! Husband, granddaughter Taylor & I flew to London did some sightseeing and attended theater show "Oliver" after going to Charles Dickens home. WoW! what a wonderful production, the stage was so amazing and the actors were the best! then we rode the "EYE" and Taylor loved this! Nannie here was holding on since it goes up so high but I enjoyed it was amazing as well. Then we joined a tour group-made lots of new friends- went to Paris and got to see the Eiffel Tower in night and morning. This was a very large structure! The lights at night was the best! moved on to Lucerne Switzerland and then to Italy, Florence, Venice, and Rome! I have not downloaded my pictures yet but will soon and post some for memories we made. Now it is time to rest a couple of days and enjoy my Grandson's this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment