Stitching time

God has given us gifts we just need to find what it is...











Busy Day

I thought I would be home tonight and relax a while before bed time. Today I did some cleaning at our church building. Then on way to recycle somethings I ran over a screw driver WOW a flat tire! took a while to get it changed and the day was about over. Church on Wed. night is always nice. Then tonight I get an e mail from the instructor of a class I am taking in Oct. asking me where my papers were she had sent for me to fill out. boy was I embarrassed!! then off to the computer and my stitching stash I went. I have a lot of work to do to get ready for these 2 classes. Plus finish these 2 quilts I have hanging over me right now. Happy the ladies at church decided on a different favor and I am not involved. What a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment